Dec 29, 2013
Explore / Recipes
Crab Stuffed Flounder
1 1/2 pounds Matlaw’s flounder fillets
1 package of Matlaw's stuffed clams or scallops
Ground white pepper, to taste
1 egg white
1/4 cup butter, melted
5 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Bake Matlaw's clams/scallops for 30 minutes and remove stuffing from shells.
3. Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Lay Matlaw's flounder fillets flat and season with salt and pepper. Divide stuffing among fillets, mounding on thicker half of each. Fold thinner half of fillet over stuffing, tucking end under to form a packet.
5. Bake the fillets at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees and bake until golden and bubbly, about 6 minutes.