Enjoy restaurant-style butterfly breaded shrimp at home! Crunchy on the outside, tender and succulent on the inside. Each juicy shrimp is delicately battered and then cooked to a perfect, crispy crunch.
Keep frozen until ready to cook. Remove shrimp from packaging before cooking.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place frozen shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet, leaving space between shrimp.
2. Bake uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until coating is golden brown and crunchy.
3. For best results, turn shrimp over after 5 minutes of cooking.
1. Place frozen shrimp separately in shortening or oil at 350°F for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Turn frequently. Drain and serve.
DO NOT OVER-COOK. SERVE HOT. Microwaving is not recommended.